At A Glance:
Costa Med Osteopaths
Address: Avda de las Brisas 6, Local B8, 03189 Orihuela Costa, Alicante
Telephone: +34 865 77 07 79
Whatsapp: +34 722 68 04 84
All About Costa Med Osteopaths
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
- 20 years experience – Relieving your pain and getting you back to health, we always treat the “whole” you and help you achieve fast and long lasting results.
- Patient focus – Everybody is different and is treated with our unique approach; a combination of biochemical, nutritional and traditional osteopathic methods.
- Patient Tailored programme – We offer a programme that is focused on you. Your programme includes everything you need to get better and improve your health.
- More one- to-one time – Longer physical examination and treatment time gives us more opportunity to understand , diagnose and treat you.
- Latest Medical Technology – We continuously invest in the latest complimentary technology. Our equipment gives us an incredibly deep insight into your health problems allowing us to treat more effectively.
- First or last resort – Our patients achieve fantastic results even when we are their last resort!
- Quick results that last – Our patients feel significantly better after the first session and the majority are pain free after 3!
- Cost effective – We strive to produce the best possible results in the least amount of sessions.
- Total care – From diagnosis to treatment, through to help with your posture, exercise and diet, we cover everything that you need to get well and stay well.
Don´t wait for problems to get worse, get advice and treatment quickly. Call us to get your health back on track.
Conditions We Treat
We help patients like you feel better, every day. Below are some of the conditions we treat.
- BACK AND NECK PAIN
- HEADACHE AND MIGRAINE
- ARTHRITIS AND DEGENERATION
- NERVE PAIN, TRAPPED NERVES AND NEURALGIA
- REPETITIVE STRAIN INJURY (RSI) AND OVERUSE INJURY
- SHOULDER PAIN
- FOOT AND ANKLE PAIN
- SPORTS INJURIES
Each patient is individual which is why we treat each case completely independently.
Sometimes pain refers to a site that can appear unrelated. These are known as reflex points and are normally evidence of problems coming from elsewhere. Knowing where to look is as important as the treatment itself. Our lengthy experience allows us not just to treat pain locally, but uncover and solve the underlying cause.
Only by treating and considering the body as a “whole” can we achieve, “effective” and “lasting results”.
Check Out How We Treat You Here “Click For Treatment”
Monday to Friday 9:00 am till 6:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am till 12:00 pm
Links for Costa Med Osteopaths
Website: Costa Med Osteopaths